The Waters 2475 Multi λ fluorescence detector offers unsurpassed sensitivity for quantitating low concentrations of target compounds, whether naturally fluorescent or derivatized with a fluorescent tag. As a stand-alone detector, or as part of a comprehensive Waters HPLC system, the 2475 detector sets the standard for fluorescence detection.
- Innovative flow cell designed for less dispersion, less stray light, less volume, and more pathlength for maximum sensitivity
- Three-dimensional spectral scanning for faster method development and optimization, and enhanced peak identification
- Single or multi-channel operation monitors fluorescence at one or more discrete wavelength pairs
- Axially illuminated flow cell – Allows for better light absorption resulting in highest sensitivity.
- Advanced optical design - Maximizes light throughput, and reduces light scatter, allowing for better signal-to-noise performance.
- Low noise performance - Less stray light due to orthogonal optics and the use of mirrors, not lenses, minimize scatter.
- Multiple detection modes - 2D, 3D, and on-the-fly spectral scanning – can greatly reduce the time needed to develop fluorescence detection methods by quickly determining wavelength maxima.
- Integral erbium calibration reference – Ensures wavelength accuracy.
- Height 20 cm
- Width 27 cm
- Depth 50 cm
No customer comments for the moment.
8 other products in the same category: