Gilson Minipuls 2
Gilson Minipuls 2, 8 channel peristaltic pump . Flow rate 0.3 µL/min–30 mL/min. Max. 5 bar. Continuous flow. Forward and backward movement. With user manual.
Information and specifications:
Gilson’s MINIPULS 2 is a peristaltic pump specifically designed to meet process laboratory liquid handling needs. It combines microprocessor speed control with a high-torque stepper motor. Peristolotic Pump for precision control of fluids.
Minipuls pumps are designed to transfer liquids by peristaltic motion. They have been particularly designed for the following applications:
- transferring solutions, emulsions, suspensions and gases up to 200°C.
- supplying chromatographic columns and all other hydraulic apparatus to a maximum pressure of 5 bars or 3 bars (H.F. models).
- automation of biological analysis by proportional mixing of a sample and several reagents.
- continuous sampling of elements involved in a production process (eg fermenters, reactors, etc.)
- formation of concentration gradients pH gradients, etc.
Altitude: up to 2000 m
Temperature range: 5–40°C
Air pressure: 75–105 kPa
Pollution degree: 1 or 2, in accordance with IEC 66
Humidity: Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 31°C, decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40°C
Standard flow rate: 3 ml/hr to 6 liters/h rat a maximum pressure of 0.5 MPa.
- Height 30 cm
- Width 14,5 cm
- Depth 17 cm
- Weight 5,85 kg
No customer comments for the moment.
9 other products in the same category: