Types of models: NEW EQUIPMENT
(If you are interested in any, please refer to budget: info@galileoequipos or 911923737)
Galileo is the sole distributor for CHRONO-LOG in Spain
|AGREGÓMETROS WHOLE BLOOD, PRP AND LUMINESCENCE |
|SYSTEM ||PVP (€) ||SAMPLES ||WHOLE BLOOD/ IMPEDANCE ||OPTICAL IN PRP ||LUMI ATP or SUPERÓXIDOS ||ELECTRODE REUSABLE AND DISPOSABLE ||INTERFACE AGGROLINK and SOFTWARE |
|700-2 ||25.680 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||If ||If |
|700-4 ||41.160 ||4 ||4 ||4 ||4 ||If ||If |
|700-2DR ||Code 30.840 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||If ||If |
|700-4DR ||46.320 ||4 ||4 ||4 ||4 ||If ||If |
|*Interface and AGGRO/LINK Software included |
|** Channels 4 to 8 to be connected to the 490's 4+ to make it into a 4+4. Does not include starter kit |
Specifications for 700-X
2 methods of analysis:
- Aggregation by impedance: 1ml of sample. Reference quantity scheduled to 0% and gain 20 ohms set to 50%
- Aggregation optics for Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) or Platelet-Poor-Plasma (PPP).
- Luminescence: Based on PMT (Photomultiplier Tube) detects the production of ATP.
Front Panel and Controls
LCD Display-24-character x2-line Liquid Crystal Display, one per channel.:
- Block heater with 1 ° c resolution
- Ultra high sensitivity for luminescence
- Magnetic stirrer built-in with accuracy of 1 rpm
- Start of measurement: Push button
- Establishment of Baseline aggregation to 0%. Add 20 ohms (+-2ohms) resistance to set the impedance set won to a 50% of the scale. Establishment of the starting of Luminescence to 0%
- Selection and setting of parameters: Luminance, Temperature or Agitation Speed.
- DPI Selector Swich
- Calibration simple.
- Heating block - Set between 35ºc and 39ºC in steps of 0.1 ºC.
- Agitation: 400 to 1200 rpm in steps of 1000 rpm when the position of the agitator is in Stop. Detection of errors.
Sample volumes typical:
- Aggregation by whole Blood and Luminescence: 450uL of whole blood more 540uL of saline and 100uL of reagent CHRONO-LUME.
- Aggregation by whole blood: 500uL of whole blood more 500uL saline
- Agregacción optical and luminescence: 450ul PRP more 50uL CHRONO-LUME; 225uL PRP with spacers.
- Aggregation optica: 500uL PRP, 250uL with spacers.
- Power 115 or 230VAC(+-10%), 50/60Hz,
- Consumption: 150 watts max.
- Dimensions 36cm x 22cm x 46 cm
- Weight 18kg.
- Computer interface - RS232 Output and USB with software AGGRO/LINKS
- System of Data Reduction (Including for Models 700-2DR and 700-4DR).
-AGGRO/LINK8 Display for 4 channels of aggregation and luminescence.
-Software for the cofactor vW Cofactor Software. Percentage of the activity vW calculation and reporting.
Accessories and Supplies
- Mounting electrodes (reusable)- P/N 369W (one for each channel)
- Mounting electrodes (disposable) P/N 315-25, P/N 315-50, P/strain n315-1000 (includes test for cuvetas)
- Cuvetas: 1mL, P/N 367
- Stirring bars: disposable, siliconizadas, P/ 370; reusable, magnetic and covered with teflon, P/N368
Accessories and supplies - Optical
- Assembly – P/N 366 (one for each channel)
- Cuvetas-500uL P/N 312
- Stir bars - disposable, siliconizada, P/N311; reusable, magnetic, teflon-coated, P/N313
- Spacers P/N 365 for samples of up to 250 uL