Conditions of Purchase
1. Who we are.
Galileo is a service company specializing in the sale of second-hand equipment for research laboratories in the life sciences, chemistry and medicine. We have access to hundreds of international companies and universities, which gives us access to a wide selection of equipment, such as centrifuges, HPLC, incubators, thermocyclers, etc. You can find us in our warehouse at Avda. de Valdelaparra 35C, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid), Spain or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +34 91 192 37 37.
2. How to place an order?
- Select the second-hand equipment you wish to purchase.
- Access the shopping cart where you can confirm the characteristics of your order and proceed to buy.
- In order to complete the purchase it is necessary to be registered, so the system will ask you to register or to identify if you have already registered.
- Once your order has been processed, we will send you an e-mail informing you of the status of the order.
The Galileo store, gives you the possibility to place the order or to ask any doubt about the products by writing to the email email@example.com
You can also do it by phone, calling our customer service, Monday to Thursday from 9 to 14 and from 16 to 18h, Friday from 9 to 14h.
By the nature of its business, Galileo does not make equipment reservations. However, a customer may buy a "right to acquire" on items of interest under the following conditions: make a deposit of 15% of the price of the equipment, which gives a preferential acquisition right during a period of 90 days after invoice date. In case of exercising the right of purchase during the period of validity, the amount deposited will be deducted from the final invoice. In case of withdrawal of the purchase, Galileo will refund 50% of the amount deposited.
Right of Storage: once the amount of the invoice has been paid our customers will be entitled to a free storage period of 15 days, during which our products must be sent. After this time, the storage of equipment will result in a charge of € 5 per box per month and € 10 per pallet per month.
3. Payment methods.
Payment in advance.
VAT is not included in the price shown on our products.
- Bank transfer: bank transfer through a pre-invoice in which our account number is indicated.
- Paypal: Our payment address in Paypal is: firstname.lastname@example.org
It can be purchased from all countries except Nauru, Martinique, Marshall Islands, Maldives, Korea, Kiribati, Jersey, Isle of Man, Vatican City, Heard Island and McDonald's and Guernsey.
4. Shipping terms.
Shipping is free for orders over € 1,000 within the peninsular territory *.
Shipping is not included for orders from the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands or international orders.
Transportation for mainland Spain and mainland European orders will be carried out by road, for other destinations the air / sea / road will be used. The equipment will be delivered properly packaged. Large equipment will be transported with a damage insurance included.
The gratuitous condition could be removed in punctual promotions *.
5. Warranty of the products.
- All of our second hand equipment is inspected and checked by our technical service and has a 1 year warranty in accordance with RD 1/2007.
- The warranty period will start running from the date of invoice.
- Repair is free for the customer. This gratuity shall comprise the expenses necessary to correct the lack of conformity of the goods with the contract during the first six months, especially the costs of shipping as well as the costs related to labor and materials. During the next six months that warranty will only cover labor costs. In the event of a breakdown that cannot be repaired or its cost exceeds the sale price, the purchase amount will be refunded.
The warranty does not cover problems or damages caused by an error or misuse. Technical revisions and / or manipulation of equipment not previously authorized by Galileo voids the warranty. Additional warranties may be contracted in the form of prior equipment reviews performed by the manufacturer.
6. Returns and cancellation.
During a period of fifteen days after delivery Galileo will authorize the return without commitment of any equipment that does not work as described. The customer will be responsible for the proper packaging of the equipment and all its accessories, while Galileo will take care of insurance and collection costs.
If a cancellation occurs once the packing and/or transport of the equipment has begun, it will be subject to a cancellation fee of 10% and 100% on shipping and handling costs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.