Warranty and conditions
Who we are
Galileo is a company of services specializing in the sale of second hand equipment for laboratories, research, life sciences, chemistry, and medicine. We have access to hundreds of companies and international universities, which gives us access to a wide selection of equipment, for example centrifuges, HPLC, incubators, termocicladores, etc, You'll be able to find us in our stores of the calle Torrecilla 3, P. I. Rio de Janeiro, 28110 Algete (Madrid).
How to make an order
- Select second hand equipment or new that you want to buy.
- Access to the shopping cart where you can confirm the characteristics of your order and proceed to buy.
- To be able to finalize the purchase it is necessary to be registered, so that the system will be asked to register or identify yourself if you have already registered previously.
- Once your order is processed we will send you an e-mail informing you of the status of the same.
Shop for Galileo gives you the possibility of placing the order or consult any doubts about the products by writing to the email email@example.com
You can also do so by phone (911 923 737), by calling our customer service, Monday to Thursday from 8.30 to 18h, Friday from 8.30 to 15h.
By the nature of your business, Galileo does not make reservations of equipment. However, a client can acquire a "purchase right" on the items of its interest under the following conditions: make a deposit of 15% of the price of the equipment, which confers a preferential right of acquisition for a period of 90 days F/F. In case of exercising the right of purchase during the validity period, the amount deposited will be deducted from the final invoice. In case of withdrawal of the purchase, Galileo will return 50% of the amount deposited.
Right Storage: once paid the amount of the invoice our customers have the right to a period of storage free for 15 days, during which period you shall be sent our products. After this time has elapsed, the storage of the shipment may give rise to a charge of 5 € per box and month or 10 € per pallet and per month.
Means of Payment
The VAT is not included in the price shown in our products (VAT 21%).Means of payment
- - Bank transfer through an invoice preview on the indicated our account numbers.
- - Paypal: Our payment address in Paypal is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping is free for orders above 1000 € within the territory of the peninsula. This condition does not apply to special promotions or auctions.
The shipping is not included for orders from the Balearic islands, the Canary Islands or international.
The transport for domestic orders and mainland in continental Europe will be by road, to other destinations, use the air/sea/road. The machine will be delivered properly packaged. Large equipment is transported with a damage insurance included.
Warranty of the products
- All our second hand equipment are inspected and checked by our service technician and come with a repair warranty of 1 year. New computers come with a warranty of 2 years according to the RD 1/2007.
- The warranty period shall begin to run from the date of invoice.
- The repair is free of charge for the customer. Such gratuity will include for the first six months of necessary expenses made to remedy the lack of conformity of the goods with the contract, especially shipping costs as well as costs related to labor and materials. During the second six months that the warranty will only cover labour costs. In case of arise a malfunction that cannot be repaired or its cost exceeds the sale price will be refunded the amount of the purchase.
The warranty does not cover problems or damage caused by failure or misuse of the user. It is also not for application in the equipment sold through auctions. The technical reviews and/or handling of equipment not previously authorised by Galileo voids the warranty.
Returns and cancellation
During a period of fifteen days after the delivery Galileo will authorize the return without the commitment of any equipment that does not work as described. The customer will be responsible for the adequate packing of the computer and all its accessories included, while Galileo will be in charge of the insurance and the costs of collection.
If a cancellation occurs after you have begun the packing and/or transport of the equipment, will be subject to a cancellation fee of 10% and 100% on the costs of shipping and handling.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.