Sigma Aldrich SV20-SDB
Sigma Aldrich SV20-SDB semi dry blotting. Fast transfer. Very low volumes of buffer. 20X20 cm gels. Uniform heat dispersion. Long life electrodes.
Excellent for Western, Northern, or Southern Transfers,this unit accepts one or several gels up to 20 x 20 cm,and varying thickness. Stainless steel cathode andplatinum-plated titanium anode produce a highly uniformfield and resist corrosion. Mylar shield masksunused area of cathode, insuring that maximum electriccurrent passes through gel.
• Rugged acrylic construction
• Corrosion-free electrodes
• Completely safe system
• Large active transfer area 20 x 20 cm
• Low buffer volume
• Low heat production – less band distortion
• Multiple gel system
• Short transfer times
• Recommended power supplies: Consort E802 or E844
No customer comments for the moment.