Information and specifications:
Specially designed for the following applications:
- The transfer of solutions, emulsions, suspensions and gases up to 200 °C.
- The supply of chromatographic columns and any hydraulic equipment with a pressure of 5 bars or 3 bars (models H. F.).
- Automation of biological analyses by proportional mix of a sample and various reagents.
- Continuous sampling of elements involved in a production process (for example, fermenters,
- Formation of concentration gradients, pH gradients, etc
Altitude: up to 2000 m
Temperature range: 5-40°C
Air pressure: 75-105 kPa
Pollution degree: 1 or 2, according to IEC 66
Humidity: maximum relative 80% for temperatures up to 31°C, decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40°C
Flow standard: 3 ml/hr to 6 l/h rat a maximum pressure of 0.5 MPa.