The Hach DR2800 portable spectrophotometer can be used for more than 240 analytical methods and can also store up to 50 user programs and 500 data points. The 20 TNT plus reagent vial tests provide innovative barcode labelling for reliable, automatic method detection.
- Readout modes - Absorbance, transmittance and concentration
- Wavelength range 340 to 900nm (Tungsten lamp)
- Reference beam technology - To compensate for ageing of the lamp
- Integrated bar code reader - Automatic identification of Hach cuvettes
- Cells - Cell holder for IBR or 10mm, 50mm, 1 inch rectangular or 1 inch round
- Display - High resolution LCD, switchable backlighting touchscreen
- Data storage - Up to 500 measured values, 50 user methods, 200 stored methods
- Ports - USB, printer, USB stick
- Battery (optional) Lithium
- Ambient conditions -10 to 40°C 0 to 90% RH
- Dimensions - 220 x 137 x 332 mm
No customer comments for the moment.
7 other products in the same category: