Metrohm 705 UV Digester
Metrohm 705 UV liquid samples digester. Control timer, wet container with inlet and outlet water and UV lamp, 12 samples container. With user manual.
Digestion instrument for UV photolysis of water samples with low to medium organic load. For sample preparation in voltammetry, ion chromatography and spectroscopy (AAS, ICP). Comprised of a control unit with built-in timer and a separate wet end with UV lamp, cooling device and a holder for 12 sample digestion tubes, each for max. 12 mL sample.
Device for 220 V and 50 Hz.
- Automatic irradiation time control from 0 - 12 h
- Combined air-water cooling system
- Continuously adjustable valve for the cooling water flow rate
- Overheating protection
- 12 sample vials (each 12 mL in volume)
- 16 sample vials (each 5 mL in volume, optional)
- High-pressure mercury lamp
Radiation source power
- 500 W
- Height 12,5 cm
- Width 25 cm
- Depth 35 cm
- Weight 11,5 kg
No customer comments for the moment.
6 other products in the same category: