Commitment to quality
The standard ISO 9001:2015 will mark the guidelines to the standardization of control of quality in the management of companies and organizations. To become certified in this rule is an advantage for a company because it is a seal that guarantees to clients safety and efficiency in the products or services that are purchased.
Galileo is committed to the quality of their products second hand from the start of his career. Prior to marketing we test all of our equipment to inspire us in qualification procedures that are reflected in graphs and reports and if, despite this, something is not going well once a team has been sold, our warranty covers any incident to the peace of mind of our customers.
We, however, continue to move forward and further strengthen our commitment to quality and reliability. To do this, our company is currently in the process of obtaining the ISO certification 9001:2015.
As leaders of the national market of laboratory equipment second-hand, we believe that it is our responsibility to increase the quality of our products, services and processes, reduce incidents, and to maintain these standards in the time to increase the satisfaction of our customers.
In GALILEO EQUIPMENTS, S.L. We have a maxim: to offer our clients a comprehensive, personalized and quality service in the development of the purchase, distribution, reconditioning, sale and technical service of research teams, establishing relationships based on trust between client and supplier.
Our desire is always to have a personalized service, giving maximum importance to after-sales as a differential value and offering the most competitive prices with the best quality of the product and service
For this Galileo acquires the following commitments:
· Maintenance of the necessary communication channels with customers and other interested parties for the detection of their current and future needs, in order to ensure their satisfaction with respect to the fulfillment of their requirements and expectations.
· The training and awareness of all those involved in our process, in order to improve it and promote participatory quality management.
· Compliance with legislation in the development of our activities, as well as other requirements signed with our clients and other interested parties.
· The continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, through the implementation of measurement systems and monitoring of the services provided to our clients as well as the quality objectives.
· In summary, Galileo is committed to the pursuit of full customer satisfaction.
The team that composes Galileo will develop its work oriented to the achievement of the objectives set and in agreement, at all times, with the requirements of the client and the indicated in this policy.
Fernando Martín, CEO